1. BREEDER GUARANTEES
A. Seller hereby warrants and guarantees that puppy has had proper care to date and has been examined by a veterinarian. Puppy has recieved it's first shots and has been wormed. Shot records will be furnished at time of delivery. Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed and reputable Veterinarian within 72 hours of receipt of the puppy. If within 72 hours, the health of the puppy is found to be at risk due to a congenital defect, owner shall notify Breeder and provide a written statement from said Veterinarian describing puppy's condition and shall return at Buyer's expense, the puppy to breeder within three days of the examination.
Breeder will replace puppy or refund money at Breeder's sole election and discretion, provided puppy is in the same condition mentally and physically as when originally purchased. This does not includeworms,fleas,mites,coccigiardia, or any other parasites as they are common in dogs and puppies.
B. Breeder is not responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after leaving Breeder's possession.
C. Breeder offers a two year guarantee on any puppy found to have congenital heart disease, as diagnosed by a boatd certified canine cardiologist.
D. Breeder offers a two year guarantee on any puppy to have congenital eye disease, as diagnosed by a board certified veterinarian.
E. Breeder offers a two year hip guarantee on any puppy to have degenerative joint disease, as diagnosed by two qualified veterinarians, one of whom is selected by the Breeder, and confirmed by an O.F.A. evaluation.
F. To be covered by this guarantee, the following conditions are applicable and preconditions:
1. Puppy must be owned by original owner named in this agreement.
2. In the case of a sudden death of puppy, Breeder must recieve written notice of puppy's death from owner's vet, along with a necropsy report indicating cause of death.
G. In the event of emergence of a hip, heart, or eye disorder as described above, which is severe in nature and which will significantly decrease the quality of life or longevity of the dog, Breeder shall in it's sole discretion, either:
1. Replace the dog with one of equivalent value from the next available litter bred by the breeder;
2. Refund veterinary expenses up to 50% of the original purchase price.
2. LIMITATIONS OF CONTRACT AND GUARANTEE.
THE FOLLOWING WILL VIOLATE THE CONTRACT AND VOID ALL GUARANTEES:
A. Buyer permitting the dog to be underfed or overfed at any time.
* Definition of Underfed: Ribs are highly visible
* Ideal Body Condition: Can feel outline of ribs. Dog has waist when viewed from above. Belly is tucked when viewed from the side.
* Definition of Overfed: Dog has no waist when viewed from above. Belly is rounded when viewed from the side.
B. Evidence of neglect or abuse.
C. Previous related trauma (broken bones, related injuries, etc.)
D. Dog has been bred. Breeding is restricted for the life of the dog.
E. Feeding this dog anything other than a premium quality dog food for large breeds.
F. Evidence of Strenuous Exercise-for example: No treadmill, no jogging prior to the age of one, no extensive standing on back of legs, no extensive retrieving or playing on slippery floors.
3. Modification. This agreement may be modified only by a written agreement signed by all the parties. THERE SHALL BE NO ORAL MODIFICATIONS TO THS AGREEMENT.
BUYERS SIGNATURE DATE
SELLERS SIGNATURE DATE